Mailing Lists and Communication
This document is an index of all of the communication platforms and resources that you, a regular member of the MIT Assassins' Guild, should be aware of.
- assassins-guild: the general membership list. Receives applications for upcoming games and announcements of other guild events.
- assassin-discuss: a relatively new list, intended to be high-traffic, for miscellaneous discussion about the Guild.
- assassins-social: where announcements for things like the housewarming party for a long-standing guild member are sent. Accouncements about non-Guild LARP events are also sent here. This list is relatively inactive.
- assassins-writers: a low-traffic list for people writing games, their technical questions, and answers from people who have written games before.
- patrol-players: announcements and cancellations for the weekly patrol games.
- generic: a list, mostly deprecated, for everything else. This include (rare) wide-ranging discussion of all aspects of playing or writing games, as well as the occasional flame war.
The Assassins' Guild website (that you are currently on) doubles as a wiki. You can access a variety of resources through the MIT Assassins' Guild navigation page.
We have the -c assassin class. It's not generally used by current students, but it still exists. See SIPB's Zephyr documentation for help setting up Zephyr.