MIT Assassins' Guild
From MIT Assassins' Guild
Welcome to MIT's largest Live Action Roleplaying group!
- Join the Guild
- What is LARP?
- View the upcoming Scheduled Games
- Review the Past Games
- Read the Patrol Rules
- Read about the Master Assassins
- Contact the High Council
- Read the Wiki Editing Guidelines
- Review our Constitution
- Use Ken Clary's GameTeX
- Read Jamie Morris' Standard Rules and Template.
- View the Permission Slip for minors
- Explore Joe Foley's Mechanicomicon Project for discussions about game writing and playing.
- The Live Action Roleplaying Association
- The Larper, an online magazine about LARPing
- Shade's LARP list has games from all over the world
- New England Interactive Literature (NEIL) runs Intercon, a LARP convention every winter in the Boston area.
- The Guild's Legacy Website