MIT Assassins' Guild
From MIT Assassins' Guild
Welcome to MIT's largest Live Action Roleplaying group! To learn more about the group and LARPing in general, see Who are we?
- Join the Guild
- What is LARP?
- View the upcoming Scheduled Games
- Review the Past Games
- Read the Patrol Rules
- Read about the Master Assassins
- Contact the High Council
- Read the Wiki Editing Guidelines
- Review the Mailing Lists and Communication resources
- Review the Meeting Minutes
- Review Ariel Segall et al's So You Want to Be a GM slides
- Review our Constitution
- Use Ken Clary's GameTeX
- Read Jamie Morris' Standard Rules and Template
- View the Permission Slip for minors
- Explore Joe Foley's Mechanicomicon Project for discussions about game writing and playing
- View the Resources for Running The Guild
- New England Interactive Literature (NEIL) runs Intercon, a LARP convention every winter in the Boston area.
- The Guild's Legacy Website